Monday 7 May 2012

Oh, get on with it, already!




Cancer Horoscope for April 2012
By Susan Miller

" ... Look into building a website or blog, or changing the one you have. This is the month! The new moon that will appear on April 21 is truly special. ... "

Okay, okay, even the astrologers are nagging now, it's time to stop thinking and talking about it and just do it, already! There. Was that really so hard?

I love to write, I do it all diddly-day long, and when I'm not writing I'm reading other people's writing and tweaking it a little, or sometimes a lot. Anyway, I love words, you get the drift, but I haven't made the time to write for me until now. There are some big changes coming up in my life. In fact, they started a while ago, but they are really gearing up now. They are not all going to be easy, but that just makes it more interesting. I'm going to look for the good in it all, and you have permission to kick my butt if I don't. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment